Monday, May 19, 2008

Wedding Program Ideas from The Knot

I was searching the Knot for some programs ideas and thought i'd post up some of my favourites.
I love these tailored black & white programs tied with a simple twine tassle.
It's always great to stay organized for your wedding helpers and find a nice basket or container for your programs. The bonus is that it adds decor to your receiving table!
These programs double as a fan for your guests as well as the program. I love the look of these straw fans tied with turquoise ribbon!
These adorable little linen bags had rose petals to shower the couple with as well as programs attached to the outside!

I love this idea of pre-hanging colourful programs on the back of the ceremony chairs because it decorates otherwise drab white garden chairs.

No comments: