Thursday, May 7, 2009

Beautiful Accessories

Hi Everyone!
I know it's been a long time since i've last blogged but we're getting into wedding season so I thought i'd start up again. I've been keeping myself busy with another project of selling, buying, and renovating our house, so you might see more home related items on this blog. For now, let me leave you with some beautiful accessories.
Monolo Blahnik`s Something Blue Shoes from Neiman Marcus.
Christian Louboutin`s Tulip Slides.
Gorgeous Lanvin Pearl Grosgrain Necklace available through Harvey Nichols.
Light and feminine Christian Louboutin Carnaval Shoes in Light Pink available through Barneys.
For the bride who prefers to wear flats- Petal flat sandals by Christian Louboutin from Neiman Marcus.Lanvin Bow Strap Pumps from Barneys New York.

No comments: