There are many different ways to create memorable seating cards for your guests. At the wedding of Suzanne Son Hing and Ben Russ, guests were treated to a unique and beautiful display of seating cards. Each guest found their name written on a palm tree or starfish hanging from strings of crystal beads. Guests were able to release their card by pulling on the delicate bow that tied them to the beads. Here are some tips on how to use this idea in your wedding:
1. Go to a scrapbook store and using a die-cut machine, cut shapes which compliment your theme and color story
2. Write each guests name on both sides of the shapes
3. Punch a hole in the top of the shape. To dress up the hole, you can insert an eyelet
4. Tie the shapes onto long strings of beads using a simple bow so that the card can be released with one pull
5. Hang the strings of beads in alphabetical order from one long stick of bamboo (to prevent tangling in the wind). Tie the bottoms of the strings to another sticks of bamboo to keep them straight. Alternatively, you can hang the strings from trees.
This attractive and unique display of seating cards is sure to catch your guest's attention!