Monday, November 29, 2010

Easy Christmas Decoration Ideas

The outdoor urns have been transformed with bronze branches, poinsettias and pussy willows. The wreath is made from glass bronze ornaments, birds and butterflies.
I created this Christmas tablescape using reds, greens and silver tones to coordinate the centerpiece. Add a large ribbon for an extra hit of colour.
I replaced a few framed pictures with a simple wreath and added a Christmas arrangement.
I created another arrangement for the coffee table. A mirrored picture frame adds sparkle power to candles. Inexpensive Christmas balls are another simple and easy way to decorate.
A simple garland is made from olive branches, which are symbolic in Christ's life (and represent peace as well) are wrapped around the banister with a wired ivory ribbon. A handmade wreath is hung from the banister rails, proving that wreaths can be hung anywhere and not just on doors!
This is also a great Christmas card idea. I drew a tree and filled it in with words that came to mind when I thought about Christmas and what it meant to me. You can do the same with any shape.

No comments: