Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Arrangements

I just wanted to share some of my latest creations. I've been working on a few arrangements that i'll be posting up in my shop soon. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them! (PS Yes they are all faux flowers).
Pretty in pink! Large roses and peonies fill this garden pot.
A beautiful combination of pink peonies, garden roses, hydrangeas, and large white phalaenopsis orchids.

A simple yet stunning arrangement of pink garden roses. The pot is tied with a perfect coordinating grosgrain ribbon.
 
From my Christmas colection: red velvety roses, pine sprays, feathers and a bronze Christmas ball tops it off.


A whimsical arrangement of artichoke, red roses, pear, and a red oversized Christmas ball.

Lovely large arrangement featuring artichoke, a red peony, poinesttias, berries and loquats.

Bronze branches, red poinsettias, red feathers and green loquats set in a bronze urn.

No comments: